“The Neuroscience of Leadership Stress: Myths & Solutions for Busy Professionals, Managers & Executives”
“What Your Brain Wishes You Knew About Leadership Stress & 5 Simple Solutions to Successfully Do More With Less & Have Fun Doing It!”
We all experience stress and to a certain degree need it to be motivated into action. Left unchecked, even low levels of chronic stress will not only reduce your ability to solve problems and make decisions, your stress will reduce your team’s productivity and engagement. Click here to listen to the webinar replay (available for a limited time only):
- Learn what the latest discoveries in neuroscience (or brain science) tells leaders about the strengths and limits of your brain
- Discover why saying “it’s just stress” can be the end of your career more quickly than you think
- Realize how your stress negatively impacts creativity, productivity and motivation, (both your team’s and your own).
- Know how to make 5 25 simple changes in your day so you can get more done, more efficiently in less time than ever before
- Find out which 6 words we use daily in our communication create a “fight or flight” reaction in others and which 4 words to use instead to motivate rather than deflate
- Learn about a unique type of stress leaders experience and a brain-based solution to eliminate feelings of responsibility and helplessness that come with the job
- And more (including how you can get more tools you can use to feel more successful, satisfied and do your best work)! Click here for more information now.
Here is your link to access the audio, handouts and more!:
Click here for additional solutions for Dealing with Conflict, Motivating the Unmotivated & Inspiring Your Team.
[sharebox4 sharetext=”Share This Page”] [/sharebox4]
Christina Haxton is the Chief Potential Officer & Founder of The Center for Sustainable Strategies, a business strategy & executive advisory company, assisting technology and life science entrepreneurs, business owners & CEOs to build a strong, purpose-driven company, achieve sustainable growth & avoid burnout. Contact Christina at (970) 387-8935 or email@example.com to inquire about speaking, training, coaching and consulting solutions for yourself or your company.