“7 Strategies to Transform Stress & Conflict Into Teamwork for Managers”
Start your online training program now! Get immediate access to downloadable audio, video and transcripts and learn at your convenience!
This value-packed training is for you if you are a boss, must manage people and:[/text_block]
- Feel frustrated with facing the revolving door of “people problems” at work without the tools
- Struggle with putting out the daily fires AND get your job done at the end of the day
- Wonder how to build the trust and respect of your team, co-workers or your boss
- Need advanced strategies to increase your communication effectiveness NOW
- Want to increase your productivity by 20% or more
Easily master these skills…
- Learn exactly which words to use (and avoid) so you can deliver constructive criticism or feedback that motivates (instead of de-motivates) your employees.Feedback is a four-letter-word.” Naturally, when the boss says, “I’d like to give you some feedback …” the very word feedback makes us cringe and automatically defensive, unable to hear the helpful advice that comes next. And because emotions are contagious, whether you are the giver or receiver of negative feedback, we are now set us up for an ineffiecient and unproductive conversation.
- How to leverage pressure and stress (instead of avoiding conflict) to create a highly engaged team. Next to the fear of public speaking and flying, our natural tendency to work harder to avoid conflict works against us in our daily, often not so easy interactions with our frustrated and dissatisfied employees. What difference would it make if you had tools you could use immediately to approach instead of avoid conflict and the result would be teamwork, collaboration and productivity?
- How to avoid overwhelm and prevent poor decisions and possibly fatal, career ending mistakes (for yourself AND your team). When you understand even the most basic limitations and strengths of how our brain is hard-wired and how the brain can change and learn new habits, the possibilities are limiteless! Yet, without these basic tools, you are likely to make a poor decision under pressure and feel the pain that comes with sliding back down the corporate ladder you worked so hard to climb!
Who is Christina Haxton?
Christina Haxton, MA LMFT is the Chief Potential Officer and Founder of Sustainable Leadership™, Inc. For over 20 years, Christina has been assisting smart, busy business owners, mangers, senior executives and their teams to resolve conflict, avoid burn out so they can be more productive, engaged and love what they do again.
A business owner since 1997, she combines her education and experience as a licensed marriage counselor, corporate trainer and keen business sense to offer executive coaching and leadership development for busy professionals who want fast and long-lasting results.
Clients include a variety of industry leaders in healthcare, pharmaceutical, finance, technology, hospitality and government.
Christina holds degrees from UCLA, Phillips Graduate Institute and Fielding Graduate University, has authored hundreds of articles on the topic of leadership and co-authored The Character-Based Leader: Instigating a leadership revolution one person a time.
All Of This is Included Today..
Access to the convenient online training program and replay as often as you like to reinforce the strategies with audio, video and transcripts available 24-7 or for you to download in 3 convenient downloadable formats for your ongoing learning!
- Learn better by watching, reading, listening or all three? Training is available in downloadable audio, video AND transcripts for you to access at any time!
- Need flexibility? Watch, read or listen when it is easy and convenient fo you
- BONUS: Do you have questions about how to apply the strategies to your unique situation? I’m here to help you! Arrange a complimentary Strategy Session so we can find a perfect solution to your unique management challenge!
- … AND MORE!
Christina Haxton, Sustainable Leadership, Inc.
219 West Magnolia St. #120 Fort Collins, CO 80521
Phone: (970) 387-8935[/text_block]