Which one would you choose?

Which would you choose?

If you are a professional, business owner, manager or leader 35 – 55 (and if you are a man, it’ll be a bonus!) can you help me decide which logo you prefer?

The logo that goes with the tagline is:

“Powerful connections. Sustainable Leaders. Extraordinary Peace of Mind.”

(Sustainable Leadership, Inc. offers consulting, speaking and coaching for senior leaders seeking advancement.)

We’ve narrowed it down to 6: #1, #2, #3, #4, #11 & #12. (Numbered left to right).

Which would you choose? Leave your comment below – Β Thank you for your input!

[sharebox4 sharetext=”Share This Page”] [/sharebox4]

Christina Haxton

About the Author Christina

Christina Haxton is the Chief Potential Officer & Founder of The Center for Sustainable Strategies, a business strategy & executive advisory company, assisting technology and life science entrepreneurs, business owners & CEOs to build a strong, purpose-driven company, achieve sustainable growth & avoid burnout. Contact Christina at (970) 387-8935 or christina@sustainable-leaders.com to inquire about speaking, training, coaching and consulting solutions for yourself or your company.

Leave a Comment:

22 comments
Jon R. Herbold says May 26, 2012

I like #1.

You sure are a creative lady.

Jon

Christina says May 27, 2012

Jon, I can always count on you … Thanks for taking the time to vote! Duly noted πŸ™‚

oscar says May 27, 2012

Christina, it would be helpful to know who/what the logo will represent (is it for a company, group, etc). You have 2 of the 3 statement items in your logo (exception is connection). I’m not a fan of any, however would go with a logo with a single “L” and “S” ….. simple.one

Christina says May 27, 2012

Oscar – Excellent point, thank you for pointing out that “connection” wasn’t represented! I appreciate your honest opinion. Linda, what do you like about #2 and #11? Your vote is very helpful in making the final decision, Christina.

Linda Fisher Thornton says May 27, 2012

I like numbers 2 and 11 best!

Tim Stokes says May 28, 2012

I like number 1 then number 11. Number 2 is good but doesn’t have enough colour contrast for my liking.
Numbers 7, 8 and 9 look too much like $ signs.
Number 134 looks weak due to the fineness of the lines.
10 doesn’t appeal to me because it seems clever, but not creative.

They are all quite good, but there’s a big difference between the top 3 and the rest in my humble opinion.

You might like to know my background, which as a mentor and trainer of small to medium businesses for 15 years means I’ve looked at and measured results of more than $100Million worth of marketing.

Christina says May 28, 2012

Tim, Excellent points and very appreciated especially given your expertise – thank you for taking the time to offer your input!

Nik Nikkel says May 28, 2012

I like number 1.

No bonus – I’m a bit past your sweet spot, but male.

I like #1 over #2 because of the blue on the globe. There is something negative (no pun) about the black. It seems to break the world up. The blue is what I am accustomed to seeing bind it together.

We’ve met a few times and I was getting your news letter, or blog with some regularity. I m happy to see that you are apparently growing and thriving in your chosen vocation.

Regards,

Nik

Christina says May 28, 2012

Hi Nik, Thank you for adding details to your vote (and for the kudos!) Christina

Eddie says May 28, 2012

I like #1 with a few changes. I’d make the ‘L’ blue so you can see it better. It feels like the globe represents the ‘powerful connections’, but still feels like it’s missing something to represent the ‘extraordinary peace of mind’.

Christina says May 28, 2012

Thank you for spot-on input, Eddie. I am passing your ideas onto my graphic’s designer – good stuff!

Ron Gastin says May 29, 2012

Christina,

I would go with #11. It looks more solid and less whimsical. I would suggest possibly finding a way to get the S in front of the L. The way it is now implies that the L comes first.

Hope this helps.

Ron

Christina says May 29, 2012

Thank you, Ron! #1 and #11 are now tied for first πŸ™‚

Larry says May 30, 2012

Out of them all, I like #1. However, I am not too keen on any of them really, as they don’t ‘pop’ out to me. #1 seems to have good color contrast (also mentioned in another comment). Though, I do like the creative representations of all them, which represents your creative energy.

Christina says May 30, 2012

Hi Larry,
    Thank you for taking a moment to vote and add your 2cents and comment about creative energy πŸ™‚ – it’s a challenge to convey my brand in a logo that isn’t too “corporate” yet professional, unique and powerful … My graphic artist is terrific (and extremely patient and persistent). JUST WAIT to see what she’s created with all of your input in mind. Pretty exciting … stay tuned!

Rebecca says May 30, 2012

I like #4. Clean and sharp looking.

Christina says May 30, 2012

Hi Rebecca,
    Thanks for your input and for taking the time to offer your vote πŸ™‚
    Christina

Jackie Flynt says May 30, 2012

I think #11 alludes to “sustainable” and “peace of mind” the most, with its sun and mountain imagery. I think I prefer its shade of blue, and perhaps the gold tone says “leadership” to me more than the copper color of the other designs. Also, I wonder if its more stylized shapes offer greater potential for integration with other text, such as the tagline. I’m interested in seeing the survey results. πŸ™‚

Lisa Anselme says May 31, 2012

On a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being the most energetic and expansive, compatable with your tag line, and most likely to appeal to those invested in the tagline, this is my assessment:
#1 = 10
#2 = 6
#3 = 4
#4 = 2
#11 = 7
#12 = 3
Good luck and best wishes, Lisa

Christina says June 2, 2012

Lisa,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments, especially your reflection about the tagline! It’s interesting to compare the favorites of the men vs. the women …
    Christina

Larry Kunz says June 1, 2012

I like 4 and 12 for their simplicity. (Don’t need the globe or the mountains, or the extra swirl on 3.)

12 looks like a knock-off of the St. Louis Cardinals’ logo. So the last one left standing is 4. Along with its simplicity I like it’s art deco feel.

I’m a male, mid-50s, and – yes – a baseball fan.

Christina says June 2, 2012

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your perspective … never thought about the St. Louis Cardinal’s logo (I’m a football fan).

Final results coming soon!
    Christina